- Client: Tesco Stores
- Contract Value: £850,000
- Project Duration: Nov'18 - Feb'18
- Contract Type: JCT 2011 Intermediate Form with CDP and Tesco Amendments
- Architect: Ashton Smith Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: Summers Inman
- Project Manager: Tesco
- Structural Engineer: Fairhurst
We have now completed the construction of a National Security Hub for Tesco. Work was undertaken on an existing 2000m2 mezzanine, which was originally used for wine storage.
This facility now accommodates 112 members of staff and is used to monitor security. The facility remains independent from the warehouse operation and is enclosed by a composite firewall extending to the 18m high roof. All work was carried out within a live environment and involved numerous crane lifts within the warehouse.
Jarvis Contracting Retail
Our retail division has over 25 years’ experience working with our clients nationwide. Find out more.